Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.watchas.de // Gesucht und Gefunden Interessante außergewöhnliche Themen . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 26. April 2018, 14:35

How many times I have to undergo teeth whitening?

Hi,

I am fed up with the yellow color of my teeth. I am getting married in next August. Before that, I would like to get rid of this discoloration. My fiance also told me about this. He told me to try some cosmetic procedures. But before going to try such procedures, I made a try with some natural remedies. I used to clean my teeth with some special kind of toothpaste. But, it didn't give any satisfactory result. He again told me to undergo some treatments for this. I asked about the treatments to one of my friends. She suggested me a clinic in Whitby for undergoing teeth whitening treatment. Her tooth got chipped due to an accident and she consulted the emergency dentist at that clinic to fix her teeth. I am planning to take an appointment from there. But before undergoing the treatment, I would like to know more about this. How many times I have to undergo this treatment to get the desired result? Is it possible to complete with a single sitting? What are the dos and don'ts after this treatment?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/fo…p?f=814&t=23094
Animated video production agency

Thanks