Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.watchas.de // Gesucht und Gefunden Interessante außergewöhnliche Themen . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 4. April 2018, 13:58

Curly/wavy hair products

Hi everyone,

I have curly/wavy long hair that's cut in layers. My hair tends to be dry at the ends and since I am in my early 50's I have also some grey coming through which is more dry by nature anyway. My hair tends to be a bit unruly and I have problems with frizz maintenance and taming my curls in a way that they look nice and luscious.

For the last few years I also had some issues with pronounced hair loss which I attributed to general health issues I am dealing with and entering menopause but got under control by recently switching to organic, no-nasties including hair shampoo and conditioner.

I have yet to find a good leave-in product I can put on my hair after washing and conditioning that helps lock moisture into hair.What products work for your curl or waves?I am looking for a gel or light cream product that doesn't leave my hair weighted down as my hair is rather on the fine side...I came across an Australian website yesterday called 4mycurls - can anyone recommend their products?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewto…180320&show=all
Marketing video production company

Thanks