Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.watchas.de // Gesucht und Gefunden Interessante außergewöhnliche Themen . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 06:10

Eye Pain - need some thoughts/advice

HI,

I am at my wits end. Over the past few weeks I have had bad headaches, tiredness together with eye pain, the only way to describe is by saying I feel as though my eye balls are being ripped out. its not constantly severe but is there most of the day and the severity comes and goes. It seems worse whilst at work and night time vision is not great - star shaped headlights and tails etc.I had to leave work early on Friday as the pain and tiredness was so bad I didnt dare drive home in the dark.
It makes me very tired and as though I just want to sleep all the time.
I called my eye outpatients this morning for advice and the consultant doesnt think that this is associated with my KC and suggested I visit my local GP!! I am not convinced and would like to know if anyone else has suffered or is suffering with these sypmtoms and want remedies they used.
I am currently taking around 6 - 8 paracetamol per day which give only mild relieve, the only effective relief is from a codeine based table but as this makes me drowsy I only dare take this at home. I had to leave work
The whole allergy and KC thing is getting me down to be honest.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.keratoconus-group.org.uk/for…opic.php?t=4084
Motion graphics Video service

Thank you.