Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.watchas.de // Gesucht und Gefunden Interessante außergewöhnliche Themen . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018, 06:07

Lower back pain / injury

Hi,

I just bought a new Model D rower and have recently started working out (4 times). I am following the training workouts in the Training for weight loss section of the main site. I had lunch with someone today that injured their lower back on a rowing machine in a gym. I don't know why, but since I heard this, I have become more conscious and now I realize that my lower back is sore. Am I feeling sore because the lower back muscles are working or am I on my way to an injury? I have had lower back pain/injury in the past so I am prone to them.
By gleaning the FAQ section of the forum I saw a couple of mention of lower back pain or injury, so now I am worried that my investment might not be suitable for me. I originally bought it for the no-impact / full body workout aspect of the machine and because I had used one before and enjoyed exercising with it.
Should I be worried or is it that my technique is wrong (I am pretty sure that my technique is correct, but will check it again if I you someone tells me that my soreness is related to poor technique).

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.c2forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10835
Motion graphics video animation agency

Thank you.