Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: www.watchas.de // Gesucht und Gefunden Interessante außergewöhnliche Themen . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 16:23

Weight loss - tips or success stories?

HI,

I was hoping people might be able to share any tips or success stories on how to lose weight with Type 1. When I was diagnosed at 20 I was already a little uncomfortable with my weight, and before being diagnosed I didn't have any of the common weight loss others experience. The endo and dietitian put me on a ridiculously high carb diet ("Eat 2 sandwiches for lunch!" and "Don't exercise until you come back for your 6 week review.") which resulted in me putting on 7 kilos in 6 weeks. The endo was 'thrilled' I had put weight because 'I probably lost some before I was diagnosed'. Needless to say I switched doctors ASAP. In 8 years I have never been able to lose that weight, and have put on a couple more kilos along the way. GPs/Endos/Dietitians all tell me I "don't need to worry about my weight" and that "losing weight will be too hard". I am not significantly overweight - a size 14 on average, 174cm and around 79-80 kg - but I am uncomfortable and sick of being told that my diabetes will prevent me from being happy with my body. I also worry about putting on any extra kilos that I will continue to not be able lose.I'd love to hear how other people have gone with weight loss, their tips and success stories so that I know it IS possible.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.realitycheck.org.au/RCforum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12049
Cryptocurrency Wallet Marketing

Thank you.